‘The example of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah is like a seed (of grain) which grows seven spikes; in each spike is a hundred grains. And Allah multiples (His reward) for whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.’ (al-Qur’an: 2:261)
Your donations will help us to further our objectives in serving the Sunni communities nationwide by providing support to local and projects within the UK.
Our projects include and are not limited to:
- Youth development
- Women’s development
- Students hardship fund
- New Muslims hardship fund
- Funding research and publications
- Inviting international speakers
- organising workshops/ seminars and conferences
And more . . .
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU!
You will get rewards for all those:
- Acquiring knowledge of Allah and the Sunni path
- Praying, fasting and worshiping.
- Converting to Islam.
- Coming closer to Allah.
- Learning the Noble Quran and becoming Hufadth of the Book of Allah.
- Brought up with Islamic education from childhood.
- Learning Arabic, the language of the Quran.
- Studying the religion of Allah and becoming Imams and leaders in our community.
- Learning Da’wah and calling people to Islam.
And does it end here!
The reward (ajr) of learning and spreading knowledge is not type of reward that will ends. Your reward will Insha’Allah continue to be multiply until you meet your Lord. The good actions that will result from these projects will insha’Allah be taught and practiced for generations to come.